Lucky Seven for the X-Men: Days of Future Past ?



The mutants are back! Yes, the next installment of X-Men movie is going to hit us soon. This time with full of twist from the past and future of Magneto and Professor X played by Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart alongside the younger versions of Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy, from the cast of X-Men: First Class. 


 For Hugh Jackman, the X-Men: Days of Future Past will be the seventh time he’ll be showcasing his sharp claws and regeneration power of his flesh. Jackman said of the Wolverine, "I love this character, and I never take for granted the opportunity I have to play what I think is one of the cooler, more interesting, multilayered comic book characters, particularly with this one I have wanted to do the story".


The movie will be jam-packed by all start cast of Mutants whom we have loved like Mystique played by Jennifer Lawrence, Storm by Halle Berry, among others. This includes new characters like Warpath.
Based from the first released of its official trailer, the movie will portray past and present of the Mutants, it will employ a plot of time travel from the past, present and future. This will prove to be a new exciting and electrifying twists of actions, powers and drama.

Mystique
Warpath

 Personally, while watching the trailer my excitement and anticipation has astounded me. The same eagerness I’ve felt from the past X-Men Movies. I can’t wait to watch! 


Too bad, the new movie will only hit the theatres on May 2014. For the meantime, let’s enjoy the first full trailer below: