70-Year-Old Woman Looks Like a 30-Year-Old!

You might be thinking that this story is only a hoax or it is too amazing to believed!

But the truth is, this unbelievable article is a fact. Annette Larkins, is a 70 year old resident of Miami, Florida. She has been married for 54 years with her husband who is of the same age. But when people see the couple, they are stunned with disbelief on finding out that Annette who looks like her husband's daughter is actually the wife.

Mrs. Larkins appearance is of a 30 year old woman. The secret of her youthful and charming looks? She has a fountain of youth! Her backyard garden! She grows a variety of vegetable and fruits. Annette's diet is only raw veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds.

It's ironic that during the 1960's when her husband is engaged in meat business that she turned vegan. Since then, only raw vegetables and fruits goes to her stomach.


She furthered revealed that she gathers rain water for drinking and watering of her backyard plants.

Annette Larkins shared, “I am very vibrant, I have lots of energy, as I told you before, I am up no later than 5:30 in the morning as a rule, and I am ready to go,” she said. Annette’s husband owned a meat store in the 1960s. That’s when she became a vegetarian. But as the years went by, she became a raw vegan. A Annette says she does not eat animal products– her food is unprocessed and uncooked. “My diet consists of fruits, nuts, vegetables and seeds. I do a lot of sprouting of seeds and as you can see from my garden and of course these are the raw foods that I eat.” 

So, what do you think of this ageless woman? Are you going to try her fountain of youth secrets?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment