Embarrasing Moment of Transformers Director Michael Bay at CES 2014 ( Video )

We all have embarrassing moments in public. And this could be Michael Bay's worst, yet. Bay, a famous director of movies such as Transformers series, Pearl Harbor and Armageddon, went blank and speechless during Samsung's presentation of it's latest 150 inches bendable TV at CES 2014. When he discovered he screwed up, he then walked out, leaving the moderator and audience dumbfounded.

In a blog post in his website, the renowned director wrote : " Wow! I just embarrassed myself at CES. I just got so excited to talk, that I skipped over the Exec VP's intro line and then the teleprompter got lost. Then the prompter went up and down-then I walked off. I guess live shows aren't my thing."



This shows that even talented people suffer from stage-fright. Watching this reminds me of a shameful experience I had back in my University days.

Expect spoof and parodies in YouTube about this humiliating incident. For now, watch the video and share with us why you think he messed up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment