American Idol 2014 Top 31 : Spoiler Alert

We are down to around 200 American Idol hopefuls in our Hollywood week. And as we near the live show starting Feb 19, we get to know more about the contestants. By now I am assuming you have your early favorites.



I found my early bets. I am paying more attention to the following contenders. Kenzie Hall, Malaya Watson, Austine Wolfe and CJ Harris. But of course, I am expecting to change the list as I would see more of the performances. As in previous seasons, there were late bloomers who would pick up the pace and learn from the critique of mentors and judges.

For now, let me share with you the top 31 I recently discovered from the Idol Pad website. Check if the Idol you are rooting for is in the list.

For more Idol updates, stay tuned or better yet subscribe so you won't miss anything.


Top 15 Girls

1. Marrialle Sellars
2. Briana Oakley
3. Jena Irene Asciutto
4. Kristen O'Connor
5. Andrina Brogden
6. Emily Piriz
7. Kenzie Hall
8. Bria Anai Johnson
9. Brandy Neelly
10. Majesty Rose
11. Austin Wolfe
12. Jessica Meuse
13. Malaya Watson
14. Emkay Nobilette
15. Jill Jensen


Top 16 Guys

1. Casey Thrasher
2. Caleb Johnson
3. Maurice Townsend
4. Malcolm Allen
5. Dexter Roberts
6. Ethan Harris
7. Spencer Lloyd
8. Jordan Brisbane
9. C.J. Harris
10. Sam Woolf
11. George Lovett
12. Ben Briley
13. Neco Starr
14. Briston Maroney
15. Emmanuel Zidor
16. Alex Preston

0 comments:

Post a Comment